SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or any payment information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers and delivery companies.
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business.
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud.
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us).
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
If you have given your conscent, we will send you marketing messages by email or text to keep you aware of our latest offers, promotions and news, and to help you see and find our products.
How to stop marketing messages from MODFASHION GS REGISTERED ORDINARY PARTNERSHIP.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this:
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
- By contacting our support Contact Us
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive any further marketing messages.
Please note that it might take a few days for all our systems to be updated, so you might receive messages from us while we process your request.
Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates).
SEEING ADVERTS FOR MODFASHION GS REGISTERED ORDINARY PARTNERSHIP. ONLINE
We also engage in online advertising, to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
Like many companies, we target MODFASHION GS REGISTERED ORDINARY PARTNERSHIP. banners and ads to you when you are on other websites and apps. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audience service.
The banners and ads you see will be based on information we hold about you, or your previous use of MODFASHION GS REGISTERED ORDINARY PARTNERSHIP. (for example, your MODFASHION GS REGISTERED ORDINARY PARTNERSHIP. search history, and the content you view on MODFASHION GS REGISTERED ORDINARY PARTNERSHIP.) or on MODFASHION GS REGISTERED ORDINARY PARTNERSHIP banners or ads you have previously clicked on.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Services team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
You have rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or have any questions, please Contact us
CHANGES TO HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the MODFASHION GS REGISTERED ORDINARY PARTNERSHIP. website, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use MODFASHION GS REGISTERED ORDINARY PARTNERSHIP.
HOW TO CONTACT US
We always want to hear from our customers.
- Have any questions or feedback about this notice
- Would like us to stop using your information
- Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint
Please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Services team, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
You can contact us via email or telephone ( Contact Us ) or if you’d prefer, you can write to us at:
MODFASHION GS REGISTERED ORDINARY PARTNERSHIP
1/214, LA MAISOM BUILDING, ROOM-1312, 13 FLOOR,
The Product is for personal and commercial use. You shall not: (a) distribute, disclose, copy, reproduce, display, publish, transmit, assign, sublicense, transfer, provide access to, use or sell, directly or indirectly (including in electronic form) any portion of the Product, or (b) modify or create derivative works of any portion of the Product.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you shall not:
1. Copy or distribute any part of the Product in any medium without MODFASHION GS REGISTERED ORDINARY PARTNERSHIP’s prior written authorization;
2. Use or distribute any Information from the Product, including Information that has been verified or confirmed by you or anyone else, to directly or indirectly create or contribute to the development of any database or product;
3. Modify, merge, decompile, disassemble, translate, decode or reverse engineer any portion of the Product, or use any data mining, gathering or extraction tool, or any robot, spider of other automatic device or manual process, to monitor or copy any portion of the Product;
4. Use, reproduce, publish or compile any portion of the Product for the purpose of selling or licensing any portion of the Product or making any portion of the Product publicly available;
5. Store, copy or export any portion of the Product into any database or other software;
6. Take any action (including submitting recommendations) that would undermine the review and rating process under the Product;
7. Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any information, data, text, software, photographs, images, graphics, or other content to or through the Product, or use any portion of this Product in a manner, that:
8. Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent any registration information, or otherwise disguise the origin of any information, data, text, software, photographs, images, graphics, or other content posted on or transmitted through the Product; and